ULMA Conveyor: Tuticorin Coal Terminal India Project
ULMA Conveyor will be supplying the rollers to a domestic EPC for the turnkey project for a Coal Handling System at the Port of Tuticorin (India) and the for the client ABG-LDA Group.
The project includes:
- Two stacker-reclaimers 3,250/1,750 t/h
- A stacker 3,250 t/h.
- Six 2,250 t/h conveyor belts and eight 3,250 t/h conveyor belts.
- Two 3KM conveyor belts over the sea 3,250 t/h.
- Eight transfer towers.
- Four truck loading stations, including silos and scales.
- Dust suppression system, fire prevention system.
- Electric control system, 110 kV substation
Maritime traffic is constantly growing in India. More than 95% of the country’s international trade is moved through its ports.